Causes of defects on the surface of 5052 aluminum coil sheet
Benefiting from the excellent performance, stronger corrosion resistance and lighter quality of 5052 aluminum coil sheet, many industries use 5052 aluminum sheet as Alternative products of traditional metal materials. Therefore, many aluminum sheet manufacturers have sprung up in the past few years. When making 5052 aluminum coil, aluminum sheet supplier may encounter defects on the surface of 5052 aluminum coil sheet. So, do you know the reasons for the defects on the surface of 5052 aluminum sheet?
Causes of defects on the surface of 5052 aluminum coil sheet:
1. Pressing (folding) the roll shape is incorrect. For example, the calender bearing heats up, which causes the two ends of the roll to expand. As a result, the pressed coil sheet is thick in the middle and thin on both sides; the sheet is too waved before calendering, so the amount of calendering When the thin sheet is calendered, it is easy to be crushed when it is fed incorrectly; the thickness difference between the two sides of the coil sheet plate is large, and it is easy to be crushed.
2. Surface bubbles: the uneven surface of the ingot has a dirty east side, which is not cleaned before loading; after etching, there are traces of etching and washing on the surface of the ingot and 5052 aluminum sheet; if the heating time is too long or the temperature is too high, the casting Block surface oxidation;
3. Ingot cracking: excessive reduction during hot rolling, cracking from the end of the ingot; heating temperature of the ingot is too high or too low.
The above is about the reasons for the defects on the surface of 5052 aluminum sheet plate. But if you choose Tomorrow Aluminum, you can rest assured of these problems, because Mingtai is professional in producing aluminum coils. See you next time.
- large roll of aluminum foil
- aluminum foil in freezer uses
- food aluminium foil wrapping foil food grade
- Is it safe to use aluminum foil in oven?
- is aluminum foil a conductor? Mingtai offer answers
- How about aluminum alloy 8011 foil properties?
- 5052 aluminum vs 3003 aluminum alloy products difference
- 1000 series aluminum strip foil for nose wire