Aluminum alloy for cable-Mingtai Aluminum
The aluminum foil for cable is mainly a new type of power cable material that is invented with advanced technology such as 8000 series aluminum alloy as the conductor, using special compaction process and annealing treatment, and chain armoring process.
Why promote aluminum alloy for cable
At the same volume, the actual weight of aluminum alloy is about one-third that of copper. According to this calculation, on the premise that the same conductivity is met, the length of the aluminum alloy cable of the same weight is twice that of the copper cable. Therefore, the weight of an aluminum alloy cable is about half that of a copper cable at the same current carrying capacity.
Advantages of aluminum alloy for cable
The conductivity of aluminum alloy is 61.5% of the commonly used reference material copper IACS, and the current carrying capacity is 79% of copper, which is better than the standard of pure aluminum. The use of aluminum alloy for cables instead of copper cables can reduce cable weight, reduce installation costs, reduce wear on equipment and cables, and make installation easier.
Mingtai Aluminum's aluminum foil for cable includes 8000 series 8011 aluminum foil and 1000 series 1235 aluminum foil, etc. The production quality is guaranteed, and it has a good performance in improving cable performance and extending cable life.
- large roll of aluminum foil
- aluminum foil in freezer uses
- food aluminium foil wrapping foil food grade
- Is it safe to use aluminum foil in oven?
- is aluminum foil a conductor? Mingtai offer answers
- How about aluminum alloy 8011 foil properties?
- 5052 aluminum vs 3003 aluminum alloy products difference
- 1000 series aluminum strip foil for nose wire